Telegram PC 2.3.0 is a free chat and texting application on mobile phones, now available exclusively for desktop. Features of Telegram Desktop comparable to Skype, Viber, Zalo… but the program is more compact and much more secure.
Telegram computer interface chat application
What can you do with the free chat app Telegram?
Connect to most remote locations
Team collaboration up to 100,000 members
Sync chat on all devices
Submit all types of documents
Encrypt personal and business secrets
Promptly cancel the message
Save media files in the cloud
Build your own tools on the API
Receive feedback from customers
Download Telegram, You will find it works very quickly, simply and completely free, so it increasingly wins the hearts of users. With Telegram Messenger, users can create chat groups with up to 200 people joining at the same time to stay connected with multiple people. At the same time, you can also share videos up to 1GB, send multiple photo files from the web, or transfer any multimedia files very quickly. So please Download Telegram Desktop to experience the exciting features that this software brings!
Some outstanding features of Telegram Messenger
- Telegram allows to edit messages anywhere in 2 days after sending by right-clicking on the message to edit. Edit (press up arrow key to edit your final message).
Option to edit sent messages of the Telegram chat application
Telegram interface when editing messages
- Mention other people in the group by typing the @ character and selecting them from the list that appears – even if they don’t have an account.
Use the @ character to refer to a person in the group
Why download Telegram?
Telegram messages are secured by a lot of encryption
Telegram allows users to access their messages from multiple devices
Telegram sends messages faster than any other app
Telegram servers are known worldwide for their security and speed
Telegram is an open, free API and protocol for everyone
Telegram is free forever, no ads, no subscription fees
Telegram keeps user messages safe from hacker attacks
Telegram does not limit the size of media files and user chats
Safe texting around the world. Telegram is confident in bringing it to its users.
Telegram requires connection to an account on the phone
What is Telegram?
To start using Telegram for PC You must sign up for an account on your Android, iOS, or Windows phone. Once you’ve verified your information via the mobile app, you’ll be able to chat with your friends on Telegram.
The app allows you to easily text phone contacts, send an unlimited number of audio, video files, as well as emojis, and stickers from famous leaders including even Gandhi. It also supports group chat, adding people to the group by name, referring to users in the group by adding the @ prefix before their name. Voice and video calling is not available.
Some emoticons in messaging software from Telegram computer
Telegram automatically syncs phone contacts on the desktop version so users can search for others by their name. Notification settings can also be individually edited for each contact, so users can turn off notifications with contacts sending too many unwanted messages.
Prioritize speed and security
Security has always been Telegram’s top concern to make a difference, and this remains with the desktop version. Messages are encrypted in the cloud, but there is no secret chat option (self-destructing, not hosted on company servers, and not forwarded) for the desktop version.
Telegram’s interface when chatting
WhatsApp was acquired by FacebookThere are concerns about the issue occurring to the data of users already using WhatsApp. Telegram has made a promise to never sell user data and this is where it hopes to fulfill its promise.
Speed is a big plus for Telegram. Send a batch of ten images instantly, while audio and video files are also quickly loaded and sent.
Telegram desktop version lacks some mobile features such as (secret chat, voice message) it is still a convenient messaging service. Messages sync seamlessly between devices and once you read a message on one device, it will mark the message as read on the other devices. This helps to reduce duplicate notifications for you.
Telegram is available on other operating systems such as Mac OS X, Linux. You click Download and choose a suitable Telegram.
Telegram supports English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese.
Latest Telegram updates
- Disable taskbar icon or return dock icon in Settings> Notifications.
- View messages containing spaced text in a large conversation bubble.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Added new emoji support.
- Channels that cannot be posted are no longer suggested when forwarded.
- Improved font selection and bold font support for CJK and Farsi.
- Access a catalog of over 20,000 stickers made by professional artists from the Sticker panel by clicking the icon
- Use a sticker search to find the sticker you want or scroll from the latest packs to the classic version.
- More explanation appears after the user has answered a quiz.
- See how long it takes to answer a question from @QuizBot with a new countdown effect.
- Send emoji if you click on the round window.
- Mark as read on new messages while scrolling through them.
- Improved spell check on Windows 7.
- Send ultra-light, high-quality animated stickers to vividly express emotions.
- Receive instant animated stickers on any network connection with a capacity of only 20-30 KB / sticker.
- Enjoy smooth animation at 60 frames per second.
- Create new animations and upload them to @stickers for everyone to use.
- Try out some interesting new sticker templates: t.me/addstickers/hotcherry.
- Use strikethrough and underline formatting.
- You can now add any user to your contact list, even if their phone number is not visible.
- Transfer ownership group & chat channel by giving full permissions to other admin. Useful when switching jobs or just wanting to be a “Creator”.
- Hide saved chats on the main menu.
- See who’s online right in the chat list.
- Choose exactly who can see the phone number in Privacy & Security settings.
- Add a chat group to the “Always / Never Share” exception for any privacy setting. Permissions will be updated when the user leaves or joins the group.
- Connect the discussion group with the channel, subscribers will see the button “Discuss”.
- Seamlessly integrate bots with web services. For example, t.me/DiscussThis/2.
- Save any conversation from the right-click menu.
- Chat when turned on notification will appear in the archive window when notified.
- Mute chats will be in the archive.
- Pin unlimited number of chats while chatting in archives.
- Replace media when editing messages with media content.
- Jump quickly to the top of the chat list.
- Get emoji suggestions for the first word you type in a message.
- Help Telegram improve emoji suggestions in your language through the interface: https://translations.telegram.org/en/emoji
- Delete any message on both sides in private conversation at all times.
- Control whether the message links are forwarded to your account.
- Decide who can view profile picture.
- Enjoy a new design for the neat group management screen.
- Play video files and listen to music without having to wait for them to be fully downloaded.
- Apply a background blur effect.
- Apply Telegram desktop wallpaper for all other Telegram apps.
- Full support for decentralization for groups. Restrict permission to post certain types of content to all team members.
- Group merge settings: Create public group, set admin role with full permissions, and seamlessly view chat history just by clicking on any group.
- Select the emoji you want to use in Chat Settings.
- Select the import and export device for Telegram Calls in Settings> Advanced> Call Settings.
- Support automatically download files and music.
- Create polls in groups and channels – right from the chat menu.
- Supports customizable languages. “Crowdsource” is a cloud-based language pack set up for Telegram using its Translations platform, and then applies it in real time.
- The ratio of interface sizes for large screens increased to 300%.
- Set “Count unread messages” – The unread message counter for the Badge counter in Settings> Notifications. Turn off the display of the number of unread conversations.
- Video messages appear in the shared widget (in voice messages).
- Update emoji. Goodbye to question marks.
- Hear voice and video messages in 2X mode when you’re in a hurry.
- Add comments when sharing posts from channels.
- View all photos and videos in the Twitter and Instagram link previewer.
- Add emoji to media captions.
- Settings completely redesigned.
- Select a new look in Chat settings.
- Local storage settings: Control how much disk cache uses and when to keep them.
- Improved local cache to save photos, gif.
- New settings: P2P settings for calls, turn off animations on low profile computers.
- Many other improvements.
- Fix crash errors in calls