RapidTyping was 10-finger typing practice application on your computer help improve your computer typing speed. With Rapid Typing Tutor, You will learn to use the keyboard more effectively in just a few easy and completely free lessons.
Practice typing with 10 fingers on the computer easily and for free with RapidTyping
With RapidTypingChildren can also learn by typing through games, while adults can learn through pre-configured courses or create their own typing lessons. Rapid Typing Tutor is perfect for both adults and children, both students and teachers, providing comprehensive progress tracking reports for each student. Rapid Typing Tutor has powerful statistics that include 15 different parameters, such as the number of words per minute report, number of characters per minute …
Set yourself goals for your 10-pin Typing lessons on RapidTyping Tutor
RapidTyping Tutor has a user-friendly, intuitive, full-color interface that makes learning fun and less boring. A typing wizard with lots of pictures makes it easy for both adults and children to master the computer keyboard. Rapid Typing Tutor can be used at schools, colleges and universities to complement the computer learning process.
Track your learning progress with visual charts on Rapid Typing Tutor
Some features of RapidTyping Tutor
- Virtual Keyboard.
- Use a simple and colorful interface.
- Track progress visually.
- Make your own plan.
- Create your own lessons.
- Supports multiple users.
- Multi-language interface.
- Suitable for children and computer typing beginners.
Use RapidTyping in the classroom
- RapidTyping is only installed on the teacher’s computer.
- The teacher’s computer can be either a server or a workstation.
- Student Computer will run an executable from a network drive over a Wi-Fi or Ethernet local area network.
- Teachers create accounts for students.
- Student / student accounts are stored on the teacher’s computer.
- Teachers can track students’ learning / typing test on their computers.