It comes to software edit photo immediately you will think Photoshop by Adobe, Paint Shop Pro by Corel, Microsoft Photo Editor… but they are all commercial software. So is there any free software that can match these giants? That is software Paint.NET.
Paint.NET 4.2.13 Free image editing software for computers using Windows operating systems. The features it offers are truly innovative and innovative, user interface designed to support layers, unlimited undo capabilities, special effects, and more. with a host of other powerful and useful tools.
In addition, when using the software you will always receive friendly support from the online user community. You can also start using the program with carefully compiled lessons, using a variety of free and popular plugins.
Initially the program was developed with the intention of replacing the Paint tool available on Microsoft’s operating system, but over the development process Paint.NET has become a simple and powerful photo editing tool. unexpected. Paint.NET can be compared with giants in the same field like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro …
Free photo editing software Paint.NET
Simple and intuitive interface
For users to easily manipulate images and software Paint.NET offers a tabbed interface for working with thumbnails of images instead of text descriptions. This makes navigating between documents very quick and easy. Users can preview images by clicking on the thumbnail instead of opening the image, this feature can be seen as more useful than the way professional software like Photoshop works a lot. The interface is also enhanced with Aero Glass if you use it Windows 7.
Displaying images as thumbnails is very convenient for previewing images
Hover over to see all working image files and select the files you need
Paint.NET download is a quick image editor even if you have low CPU usage. The software starts up quickly and is also responsive to actions like quick mouse clicks.
Working with classes
Features found in professional photo editing software – work with layers for a more professionally detailed and compositing photo-editing experience. You can imagine this as stacking several transparent images on top of each other and creating a complete image. Work with the layers and features of professional photo editing software because it provides non-destructive editing capabilities as well as creating a very effective combination (when overlapping).
Editing options help improve the quality of photos quickly familiar in Photoshop
Paint.NET software has a lot of powerful tools for your photo editing process. From familiar selection tools like Lasso good Magic Wand Color picker, color changer, fill color, copy selection. You can also insert text on pictures, add lines / arcs, using the fill tool Gradient good Clone Stamp makes it easy to copy or delete an image area. In addition, Paint.NET also possesses many blending modes and other very powerful tools.
The various software tools in the Tool bar can be dragged anywhere
- Paint.NET has a friendly and ever-expanding online forum.
- New features, bug fixes or improvements are updated automatically.
- Many beautiful effects to enhance the quality of photos, from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, noise, distortion for photos to unique 3D zooming and rotating effects …
- Unlimited photo editing history supports Undo manipulation.
- All free.
Many effects such as red-eye removal or image distortion are varied in Paint.NET
The software’s various settings allow for changing the look and feel of the tools
Many tutorials, plug-ins and online user communities are great for socializing
Latest Paint.NET update
The latest Paint.NET 4.2.13 update adds many low-bit-depth options that extend several image file types like PNG, BMP and TIFF; At the same time, fix some important bugs that exist in the previous version.
- New: Support 2-bit per pixel when saving images in PNG format.
- New: Supports 1-bit per pixel when saving images in PNG, BMP and TIFF formats.
- Fixed a bug related to low-bit-depth image storage quality (eg 8-bit). This error results in very poor image quality (use only 64 colors instead of 256).
- Fixed an issue where the image cannot be resized at extremely large sizes (eg 32K pixels to 64K pixels) due to arithmetic algorithm errors.
- Fixed a bug where saved images do not update new thumbnails in File Explorer unless the image opening window is refreshed manually.
- Fixed an issue where you could not share photos online
- Update DDSFileTypePlus plugin package to version 220.127.116.11 to fix error loading and saving images through sRGB color space. This is an error reported by the user.
- New: The software now protects XMP metadata for supported file types (PDN, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, JPEG XR, HEIC, AVIF, WEBP).
- Greek, Slovenian, Belarusian translations added.
- Add a context menu, which is opened by right-clicking on the thumbnail / image tab. It contains the commands Copy Path, Open Containing Folder, Save, Save As, and Close.
- These items in the File -> Open Recent menu now have a tooltip with the full file path for the image.
- Selective contour effects are now smoother (2x frame rate increase).
- Fixed a bug where saving HEIC file types was no longer limited to a maximum Value value of 90.
- The NVIDIA sharpness setting no longer causes distortion in the canvas area.
- Fix very small TGA image loading.
- Fixed dialog when opening images, now consistently displayed in file path.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Draw with a pen or brush while running in VMWare (caused by Win 32’s GetMouseMovePointEx API).
- The Color Picker selection tool crashed when used at the bottom of the image.
- There is a blinking area during gradient tool render when dx is equal to dy.
- The Layers window sometimes automatically scrolls the active layer to the bottom.
- Mouse blinks when using the spacebar magnifier.
- Many errors flicker and crash when using the image resize dialog (File> New, Image> Resize, Image> Canvas Size).
- Fixed input errors that are often overlooked and inconsistent when using the arrow keys for the Move Tool.
- Custom Shapes do not always create the correct box.
- Line / Curves cannot use up to 500ms when editing the property.
- Fix a few crash errors with the Save Configuration dialog box.
Paint.NET also offers many blending modes like Photoshop
Besides the original version of the software, do not forget to download the various plug-ins of the software at Paint.NET Forum To bring effects, quick customization of photos. Overall, with a completely free software, Paint.NET brings many tools with more powerful features than expected. No need to use expensive software, a little knowledge of photo editing and Paint.NET is enough for you to make great photos.