Microsoft OneDrive 20.143.0716.0003 (old name is SkyDriveMicrosoft is an archiving service that allows users to download and sync files for storage in the cloud.
Sync data on the computer leisurely with OneDrive
With storage capacity up to 15GB + then One Drive will be one of the highest capacity data sharing and synchronization applications today. Previously, users could only access OneDrive files from the web UI and upload document files through Office 2012, however, Microsoft has recently released the installable version on many devices including included for Windows, Mac and even for mobile devices.
OneDrive for Windows is the easiest way to access OneDrive from your computer. Once installed, a OneDrive folder will be created on the computer. Everything you put in this folder will be kept automatically synchronized between your computers (PC or Mac) and onedrive.live.com, so you can get the latest files from any location.
The main feature of Microsoft OneDrive
- Accessing your OneDrive from Windows Explorer includes image files, documents, and many other important documents.
- Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging and dropping them into the OneDrive folder.
- Easily manage files and folders on OneDrive just like any other folder on your computer.
- Connect back to your computer if you forgot to put a file in OneDrive.
Summary, OneDrive is a cloud-based content management solution that allows users to collaborate and share documents in real time with colleagues and partners. At the same time, authorized administrators can view, review and edit them easily. In addition, the system shares real-time notifications, helping users to know who has viewed or edited their files. In particular, OneDrive automatically tags photos by detecting pictures saved in the cloud to help users find and organize them easier. In addition, it also allows users to share and access files 24/7 from any mobile device.
Update to the latest Microsoft OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive 20.143.0716.0003
- Fix some big and small bugs to improve reliability and service performance.
- The user no longer sees the sync icon and the “process change” state in situations where internal sync does not impact the end user.
- The menu is more diverse when synchronizing data. Users can easily find settings and more actions in the Help & Settings section.
- Allows syncing current document library with metadata on demand, there will be notification of content in the library being changed from read-only to read / overwrite state.
- Admin has the authority to enforce KFM policies to synchronize computers, documents, or Pictures folder even when the user has removed it.
- PC folder backup (KFM) is part of the first-time setup for business users.
- Enterprise ring renamed to Deferred ring in the document policy and ring group.
- Upgrading and reducing the frequency of “Sync Delay” warnings delayed data synchronization.
- Document version history is individually synchronized for business users.
Microsoft OneDrive 19.222.1110.0006
- Increased client reliability and performance.
- Supports local OneNote notebook migration in desktop folder backup (KFM) for enterprise users.
Microsoft OneDrive 19.192.0926.0012
- Bug fixes to improve client reliability and performance.
- New feature:
- Folder backup option (KMF) at the first boot experience for individual users.
- New experience to see and fix OneDrive sync errors.
Microsoft OneDrive 19.174.0902.0013
- Bug fixes to improve reliability and performance.
- New features are added gradually for each machine that installs the synchronous client.
- Supports SharePoint Server 2019 and Files On-Demand with FSLogix.
- Update your first install experience, including a new dark mode, accessibility and modern look.