Malwarebytes 4.2.0, old name Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, is antivirus software Free new generation for Windows computers. Malwarebytes Used for the protection of personal computers or small and medium businesses, with anti-malware features, anti-ransomware, user information protection and malicious website attacks. Malwarebytes for Windows can block and handle known or unknown threats.
Malwarebytes 4 – comprehensive PC protection
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Windows for free for comprehensive PC protection in 14 days. After 14 days, Malwarebytes PC will switch to a limited form but remains a free version, capable of handling computers after being attacked by viruses. At this point, you can upgrade to the version Malwarebytes Premium for perfect computer security!
What’s new in Malwarebytes 4?
Protect users from dangerous threats
Detect and handle malware in real time with the technology Anti-malware, Anti-spyware and Anti-rootkit improve. Scans the latest and most dangerous threats in automatic form.
Data protection against lock and ransomware infections
Prevent known or unknown ransomware types thanks to world-generation security technology. More than just an ordinary encryption tool, Malwarebytes 3 can completely prevent ransomware.
Stop bots against you
Secure browser and software with 4 layers of protection against external attacks that cause computers to be infected with viruses through the Internet.
Protect users from fake and malicious websites
Detect and block contacts with fake websites or malicious links. You will be protected from malicious downloads, computer attack data, or annoying advertisements.
Scan faster, smart
Ultra-fast Hyper Scan mode helps scan viruses quickly, scanning on the desktop while you still experience other programs comfortably.
Malwarebytes has built an impressive fan base for the free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware anti-malware application, whose main feature is to detect and remove viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits and other threats from websites. If your computer is infected with malware, Malwarebytes will provide the assistance needed to completely eliminate these threats and restore the computer to its original performance.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware helps detect malware
- Detect and remove malware, spyware that your anti-virus software may miss.
- Remove rootkits and repair files they corrupt.
- Uses leading-edge technology to completely remove malware code.
- Compatibility with other antivirus software.
- Scans fast with maximum speed.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Update data every day.
- Check for hazards and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-language support including Vietnamese.
- Works with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scans.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Before you start you need to know a little bit of information, the free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version has no real-time protection, detachable drive scan, no scheduled scan, no malicious website blocker. You only get all of these features in the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium version. However, when you install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for free, you will be able to use the full features of the premium version for 14 days.
The main advantage of this free anti-malware application is that it adds an extra layer of protection to your computer when combined with real-time protection of other antivirus software.
The installation process of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is quite simple, you do not even need to restart your computer to complete the installation. The app also doesn’t come with any unwanted toolbars or software. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware supports Vietnamese interface, so you can choose Vietnamese when installing. You should choose the English language when starting, after the installation is complete Settings and change to Vietnamese language.
Intuitive interface with large, easy-to-understand function buttons to help users quickly perform the jobs they want.
There are 3 basic scanning methods:
- Hazard scanning: This is the most comprehensive method of scanning. It will scan all the places where malware might lurk, including memory, startup settings, registry, and file system. You can use this method for daily scans.
- Scan on demand: Allows you to select the folders and drives you want to scan, and what to do with suspicious software (PUP).
- Super fast scan: A quick check of the system for active malware. This method will scan memory and boot settings. If something is found, you can incorporate the hazard scan right after that for more comprehensive findings.
In the Setup section, you can enable or disable notifications, choose when to close notifications, and enable or disable context menus in Windows Explorer. If enabled this context menu, in any window Explorer do you just right click and select Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to scan for suspicious files. In addition, you can manage exclusion lists, create advanced settings, and more.
- Internet browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
- Processor: CPU 800MHz or faster.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or more).
- Hard drive: 20MB of free space.
- Screen resolution: 800×600 or higher.
- Internet connection for database updates and software versions.
It can be said that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a good application for users who regularly use the Internet and face a high risk of malware infection. However, we recommend that you use the application in combination with a third-party anti-virus software for better protection of your computer.
Latest Malwarebytes update
- Allows filtering reports without going through the General Reports list.
- Add frequently asked questions to the help page.
- Advanced detection and repair.
- Program performance improvements.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
- The MB4 does not automatically exit the program when the application is suddenly shut down.
- Require to restart the program in case MB4 is detected in Hot swap SCSI volume.
- Fix the slash error at the end of the custom installation path creating a false exclusion.
- Fix errors with the Scan Reports management feature, which cannot be deleted or selected in some specific cases.
- Fix some other interface bugs.
- Advanced user configuration management.
- Improved web protection.
- Advanced detection capabilities and remedies.
- Reduced new version notifications.
- Turn off hardware acceleration by default.
- Improved component upgrade features.
- Improved stability and bug fixes
- Error mbamtray loading / unloading ris dll right at the start of mbamservice.
- MWAC interferes with the Wake-on-LAN / Logitech process.
- Do not prioritize the EarlyBootStart label in specific cases.
- Some bugs related to the upgrade to version 4.1
- MwacLib 22.214.171.124 BSOD: 0xC4 DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
- MBAMInstallerService failed to load packages in the Local System proxy.
- Code BSOD Stop: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE BugCheck 139 – CU 1.0.825
- BSOD 0x7F and 0xD1 while testing UDP limit.
- Few UI errors.