Dropbox 105.4.649 It is one of the free online data storage services that allows users to carry all their pictures, documents and videos anywhere and view them on any connected device. This means that the file you have saved to Dropbox will automatically save to your computer, phone and above Dropbox Web.
Download Dropbox Offline to comfortably store data online.
Download Dropbox to your computer makes it easy to share documents with more than one person. Even in case the computer hard drive is damaged, the data on the phone is completely lost, you can still rest assured because there is a backup of content on Dropbox.
Please hurry Sign up for Dropbox Now for 2GB of free storage, you can boost your storage up to 16GB if you recommend Dropbox to your friends and 100GB for paid users. So now you don’t have to worry about storage space anymore. So please download Dropbox to your computer for free data storage!
Update feature in the application file sharing Dropbox Offline
- Easily move files to Dropbox thanks to Badge (this option appears when saving the file).
- Improved network usage for downloads for fast Internet connections.
- More hidden options for badges – You can now do one-click hiding in one window. To unhide, simply reopen the file.
- For shared files, Badge will notify you if a colleague has been able to proceed with editing since the last time you opened the file? (this feature was developed to support multi-user groups).
- The comments feature’s context menu options in File Explorer will open a dedicated comment window instead of taking you to the Dropbox website.
- Added instructions (Onboarding) after logging in to an account during a new installation.
- Fixed file sync error with some versions of AutoCAD.
- Upgrade to Python 2.7.10.
- Fixed some minor bugs and improvements.
- Fix inconsistent performance error when synchronizing LAN.
- Optional Gmail integration (for Windows and Mac).
- Upgrading to Qt 5.4 (for Windows and Linux).
- Compiler upgrade.
- Fix some UI related errors.
- Display the Dropbox icon on Preview for Mac.
- Support Windows 10.
- Fix the above login error Windows 8.1.
- Best proxy support during Dropbox update.
- Improved notifications after stopping the Dropbox update process.
- Improve speed of online storage and sharing.
- Fixed an issue occurring when removing Dropbox on Windows XP.
- The most notable point is that the time to synchronize large files is reduced significantly. Dropbox added that so far, we use the mechanism of uploading and downloading in two different stages, meaning a file must be completely uploaded to the server before it can be downloaded. on other user’s devices. As for the new version of the app today, the company introduces the “streaming sync” feature, then the Dropbox software will upload and download almost simultaneously, the file will move like a flow between the PCs of users with an intermediary are Dropbox servers. In this way, Dropbox accelerated the download of large files (over 16MB) by 1.25x, and in some cases doubled.
- Fixed an error where the message was returned continuously.
- Adding a number of user language versions.
The main feature of the application data storage Dropbox PC
Access files from anywhere
Any file stored in Dropbox can be accessed from anywhere via a computer or phone.
- 2 GB of free storage, the subscription version supports up to 100 GB
- Files are always kept confidential on the Dropbox website
- Work offline as soon as Internet connection is disconnected
- Dropbox only uploads / downloads the changed elements in the file (not the entire file).
- You can set the bandwidth limit yourself
Sharing is easy
Share folders so that multiple users can work together.
- Invite friends, coworkers and family to work together on a folder as quickly and conveniently as possible, like working with files stored on their computers.
- See changes to a file immediately when a user makes edits
- Create photo galleries and share them with anyone you want
- Send a file sharing link in the Public folder of Dropbox to anyone
The Dropbox apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry help you always see the documents / photos you need, wherever you are.
- Take files with you even when you’re on the go
- Edit files stored on Dropbox from your mobile phone
- Easily upload photos and videos to Dropbox from your phone
- Share with friends and relatives
Dropbox securely protects your files:
- Dropbox stores your work history for a month
- Any change can be undone even files deleted
- Supports AES-256 and SSL encryption
Latest Dropbox updates
- Performance improvements: The client-side synchronization mechanism has been restructured to optimize response time, scope, and resource consumption. So the amount of memory used by Dropbox has decreased by 50%. This big change makes Dropbox work faster and more efficient.
- Better user experience: the initial setup wizard has been redesigned, making it easy to use Dropbox for the first time.
- The Selective Sync feature allows users to choose which folders to download to their computer, so you won’t have to sync everything – a lot of time and effort.
- Supports extended attributes through Extended Attribute Sync.
- Added port binding settings for cloud documents.
- When conducting data transfer, users can now set up receiving notifications whenever someone downloads the transferred data.
- Improved compatibility with several antivirus software vendors.
- Some users will see new entries – Open with Web, in the context menu that opens by right-clicking most Microsoft files on Dropbox in Finder / Explorer. This new menu sub-option will allow the user to open the file in the cloud editor of their choice. The current sub-options are “Google Docs” and “Word for the web”.
- Fixed a rare bug where old messages persisted in the tray permanently even after dismissing them.
- If sharing files are not supported, when the user tries to share them they will receive a message explaining why the file is not supported.
- Update the AirSlate PDFfiller icon.
- Fixed a rare bug where the formatting toolbar in the folder overview did not disappear when the “Done” button was clicked.
- Fixed an issue where the correct date was not formatted by language for users who are not using US English.
How to install Dropbox on a PC
Step 1: After downloading the file from the link above, run the file Dropbox xxx.exe (xxx is the version number) to start. Immediately after that the Dropbox Setup window appears, click Install to install Dropbox.
Step 2: Please wait a moment for the installation to complete. Once installed, Dropbox will display the login panel to your account:
The Dropbox icon appears under the system tray.
Reviews of online storage application Dropbox
Overall, Dropbox is a tool that helps you synchronize data online more conveniently and quickly than ever. Also helps you to backup and restore data in case the computer hard drive gets damaged or data on the phone is lost.
Advantages of Dropbox:
- Free 2 GB of storage.
- Share data easily.
- Save changes as users edit.
Disadvantages of Dropbox: