CrystalDiskInfo 8.8.1 is the software to monitor, evaluate the status, and test the hard drive most accurately. If you suspect that your hard drive is showing signs of “failure”, download it CrystalDiskInfo about to test the hard drive.
Updates Latest Crystal Disk Info improving support for popular SSD memory cards and SSD controllers in the market.
CrystalDiskInfo Also supports Dark mode on Windows 10 and adds a number of other features to help you diagnose the status of the hard drive faster, more comprehensive.
CrystalDiskInfo is a software for testing and testing hard drives
Computer hard disk, whether new or old, we also need to know its status when operating, in order to avoid the foreseeable risks, especially the disk used to contain important data. And CrystalDiskInfo hard drive test software will give you complete peace of mind when you always know what condition your computer hard drive is in.
Chart tracking hard drive test status when viewed on CrystalDiskInfo
Attention users: when installing, it is often suggested to install unnecessary software.
- Users need to login to the administrator account to use this software.
- Required The .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to use the Alert Mail feature.
Update the latestCrystalDiskInfo hard drive software
- Improved support for popular SSDs from Kingston, WD, SanDisk, KIOXIA, SSSTC, Micron, Crucial, SK, Hynix, Intel, Apacer, Transcend, TOSHIBA, Seagate and ADATA SATA.
- Improved support for SSD controllers such as JMicron, Silicon Motion, Phison SATA SSD Controller.
- 4K Sector Support.
- Support to fix Notify Icon Order error – notification icon order.
- Added TRIM report, Volatile Write Cache for NVMe SSD.
- Supports Intel RST NVMe RAID and Intel Optane Memory.
- The lifespan attribute has changed from 0xB3 / 0xB4 to 0xB1 for Samsung SSDs.
- Fix UI errors.
(Update June 13, 2020)
- Added support for Windows 10’s Dark Mode (Windows 10 version 1809 or higher).
- Added Text Copy for Serial Number feature.
- Added Text Save function.
- Added Save Image function.
- x64 exe does not support Windows XP x64 version. So please use the x86 exe for Windows XP x64.
- Update electronic signature.
- Fixed font selection dialog box.
- Fixed automatic refresh function.
- Update interface library (UI).
- Reduce the size of the exe file using the option “_AFX_NO_MFC_CONTROLS_IN_DIALOGS”.
- Added support for PerMonitorDPIv2.
- Change the default font from UI Tahoma to Segoe.
- Add a dark background to the standard version.
- Added ShizukuTeaBreak [Shizuku Edition].
- Change the ShizukuHotaru / ShizukuSakuraNight / ShizukuMikoNight background to a dark background.
- Add custom font size.
- Delete GDI + font rendering mode.
- Removed ARM32 support.
- Improved font selection.
- Added ShizukuSakura / ShizukuSakuraNight.
- Added support for MegaRAID SAS (PERC 5/6).
- Improved Storage Spaces support for NVMe.
- Added ShizukuKotatsu / ShizukuKotatsuNight.
- Fixed logging NVMe data units
Using the software test hdd CrystalDiskInfo, you do not have to install, after downloading the program you use WinRAR or WinZip to extract the file DiskInfo.exe. When you need to use it, double-click DiskInfo.exe to view the drive information.
CrystalDiskInfo provides quite a lot of information, here are some important information:
- Condition of “health” (Health Status): When running, your drive will be notified of one of four statuses. As follows:
- Good (green background): the hard drive is in good condition
- Caution (yellow background): Disc has problem
- Bad (red background): The reader, motor is worn out, the disc surface is scratched, or many of the sectors are damaged.
- Gray (gray background): Could not identify the “disease”.
- Temperature (Temperature): If below 49 degrees C is normal; from 50 – 55 degrees C, we should find a way to overcome such as adding a cooling fan inside the chassis …; If the temperature of the hard disk above 55 degrees C is a problem, maybe a part of the disk is subjected to great friction, the disc may “die” at any time.
- Firmware: Displays the version of the “pressed” core software (firmware) available in the hard drive, this software will be activated when there is power to control the hard drive, this process occurs before starting the operating system onions.
- Buffer Size: Indicates the capacity of the hard disk buffer. The job of this memory area is to store the most recently retrieved data from the hard disk. When a program needs to access data from the drive, it first checks in the cache to see if the data it needs is available. This mechanism increases the power and speed of the system.
- Information about SMART – Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology A technique that self-checks, analyzes and reports problems on a hard disk. When it detects signs of damage that could cause the hard drive to stop working, this feature will notify the user. Depending on the drive manufacturer, the technical information for SMART will be more or less and may vary. Normally, about 35 SMART features are provided, which helps detect about 60% of hard disk errors.