Create the best pictures, make them even more amazing.
See all you can do on photos – right at your desk or on the go.
Create stunning photos anywhere Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and 1TB of cloud storage. Application provides features edit photo Powerful on easy-to-use interface. Adjust photos in full screen resolution, back up both original and edited photos to the cloud. Sort works by related keywords without the hassle of tagging. Easily share and show your work in a fun way.
Learn People Pro
Discover an in-app Lightroom tutorial, along with professional photographer & trainer-inspired content as they guide you through each step of the process.
Your picture. Your story.
Get great photo creation tips from professional photographers around the world.
Build up your photography skills quickly
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom provides step-by-step tutorials so you can learn the basics or instantly master the latest features. New or advanced, Adobe has what you need.
New interactive tutorial integration
Edit photos on a computer, smartphone or tablet. Any changes are automatically updated on all user devices.
Sync presets and profiles
The most requested feature is ready to use. You can now access all Lightroom presets and profiles – including custom and third-party presets – across the desktop, mobile, and web.
Edit photos anywhere
Make your photos great with powerful tools on mobile devices. Just touch and drag the sliders to improve brightness, color, apply filters … anywhere.
Update Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to the latest
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2020 3.2
Easily export images in DNG file format
To export pictures to DNG format, do the following:
1. Open the album or All Photos to view and select the photos you want to export.
E to access the Export screen and select DNG in the File Type list.
Note: The default settings for DNG export include:
- Use Lossy Compression: Off
- Preview Size: Medium (1024 px long edge)
- Embed Fast Load Data: On
- Embed Original Raw File: Off
You cannot edit these settings.
3. Click Export ‘n’ Photos in the upper right corner of the screen (n is the number of selected images)
4. Select the folder where you want to export the photos. It’s done.
New camera and lens support
- Select the photo and tap
Hto merge HDR photos.
- Drag and drop photos on your computer directly to the desired album in the Albums panel.
- When contributing photos to a shared album, you can now choose to include keywords, star ratings and flags, and GPS coordinates in the Add Photo dialog box.
- You can export photos contributed by others in shared albums. This is available only if the album owner allows contributors to download data.
- Lightroom now auto-completes keywords as you type them. This feature helps you avoid typos and duplicate keywords.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2020 3.0
Export photos in a format of your choice
Select the photo you want to export and click the icon Share for quick access to the Export screen. You can export the edited photo as JPEG, TIF or as the original image with the applied settings. Furthermore, you can access export settings like JPG Quality, Output Sharpening, Color Space, File Naming.
Access user guides and inspirational photos in the Home viewer
Click the iconon the left panel to access the Home viewer. Here, you can find instructions Get Started to learn the basics of Lightroom and access a step-by-step tutorial using photo editing techniques. The Home window also offers Interactive Edits. Here, you can discover how a professional photographer edits photos and saves any changes as a preset.
Automatically fills edges when creating panoramas
When merging photos to create normal or HDR-quality panoramas, the preview dialog provides Fill Edges on / off button. This allows you to quickly fill any uneven edges in the image without distorting the final composition.
Easily move the Photoshop Elements catalog into Lightroom
In Adobe Lightroom, select File> Migrate From> Photoshop Elements Catalog to easily navigate your catalogs from Photoshop Elements 2019 above.
New camera and lens support
To see the full list of supported cameras and lenses that Lightroom supports, visit the following source:
- Unique album photo categorization in grid viewer. Drag the picture thumbnails and drop them to the desired position in the album. This changes the way Lightroom syncs for mobile and the web version.
- Simply click on the search bar to see a variety of options based on what image you can find. These options include ratings, flags, camera settings, metadata such as location or keywords, and file. Click an option to attach it in the search and see the list of possible values for the selected aspect.
- Display faster photo previews when editing the Dehaze, Clarity, Exposure and White Balance sliders.
- Lightroom offers options to share selected photos or albums on White House Custom Color and Blurb, in addition to Adobe Portfolio.
- If enabled GPU enabled, you can preview vignette effect after cutting in real time.
- Now you can select pictures in the cell viewer and press the key Delete to delete the selected photo.
- To import the artwork, drag the photo from the desktop into Lightroom.
- When you rate or flag a photo, tap
Shift+ corresponding keyboard shortcut to do it and the software automatically switches to the next photo.