Tools Docker Desktop Provides the speed, choice and security system you need to design, build and share desktop applications / services. This software includes Docker Engine, Docker CLI client, Docker Compose, Notary, Kubernetes, and Credential Helper.
Software Programming Docker Desktop allows you to manually select tools and languages, access a large library of certified images and templates in Docker Hub. This allows development teams to scale their environments to build and collaborate with each other through a secure repository.
Standout feature of Docker Desktop application
- Able to host and share the application on any cloud platform, in many different languages and software frameworks.
- Easy to install and set up the complete Docker development environment.
- Includes the latest version of Kubernetes.
- Automatic update to improve security system.
- Provides the ability to switch between Linux and Windows Server environments to build the application.
- Fast and reliable performance with Windows Hyper-V virtualization.
- Capable of working on Linux via WSL 2 on Windows machines.
- Mount Volume integration for code and data, including file change notifications and easy access to “containers” running on localhost network.
- Development and debugging in “containers” with supported IDEs.