Salient features of Discord Bot Studio
Create text commands
- Create custom text commands that can be used to trigger bot responses.
- Example of command response:
- Messages (Send messages, images, emoticons, random icons, ..).
- Actions of users (Kick other users, ban users, add roles to users, …).
- Server action (Add a new role to the server, …).
- You can also create actions that will run when different server events occur, for example when new users join.
- Event trigger example:
- When the user joins the server.
- When any messages are sent.
- Discord Bot Studio was developed for the creation of third party mods. This gives the Discord community an opportunity to create more content they are passionate about.