Unlocker 1.9.2 is a great solution to help you remove any files, folders on Windows after you have tried everything to delete it without success.
Surely many times you have ever encountered the situation when you press the command to delete a folder or any file, Windows will “coldly” announce that the file or folder cannot be deleted. , even though you know for sure they are no longer needed. If that problem really bothers you then maybe the software Unlocker is an optimal solution for you now.
Unlocker It is especially effective in cases where users want to delete files on Windows operating systems and encounter the following error messages:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
An error users often encounter when deleting files on Windows
The main features of the software to delete file Unlocker
- Compact, easy to use.
- Rename, move or delete locked files with a single click.
- The interface is simple but effective.
- All free.
Window contains a list of file paths, folders locked by Unlocker
The outstanding advantage of this program is that it is extremely small and completely free, so it is very convenient for you to use it. Once installed by default Unlocker integrates an item in Windows Explorer’s context menu, and it can be launched whenever a file triggers the aforementioned error message and Unlocker unlocks all progress. submission is accessing it.
Unlocker file deletion software Compatible with most Windows operating systems including the latest 64 bit versions. Be careful with the installation, though, as Unlocker may come with a new search engine, search page, browser, or unwanted app. See the user guide to avoid having to install unwanted software on your computer.
Overall, Unlocker is considered an essential tool for Windows users, so as not to get stuck with locked files. It is free and consumes very little computer resources, except for the installation should be noted, this application is quite useful.
Instructions to use Unlocker to delete corrupted files on Windows
Unlocker installation process has many points to note, if you do not want your computer to be disturbed too much after installing Unlocker then follow the detailed instructions below.
Step 1: Download and install
Download Unlocker on Download.com.vn, if used Google Chrome the browser will report Unlocker as a dangerous file and remove it (because Unlocker contains many unwanted software), go to Download of Chrome by pressing a key combination Ctrl + J: Choose Recover malicious file. Then double-click on the downloaded executable and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
Recover the downloaded Unlocker file on Chrome
Let’s pay attention to read the text that appears on the screen before clicking Next, press Cancel or Skip when the application requires additional software to be installed (usually comes with the line Special Offer circled out as shown below). Each time you install, Unlocker will add different softwares, not just one or two, so it’s best to see a Special Offer and choose Cancel or Skip.
Click Cancel to refuse to install Fresh Outlook
Select Skip to refuse to install Apps Hat software
When the screen below appears, you can rest assured to press next.
Select a folder to install Unlocker and click Next to finish
Step 2: Delete files
Right-click on the folder or file that needs to be deleted or corrupted, select Unlocker right from the menu that just opened and wait for the program to perform safe removal operations. Once you have received the success message of the program, your simple job now is just select them and press delete command only.
Select Unlocker to unlock the folder
Step 3: View locked files
If the folder or file is locked, you’ll see them in Unlocker’s window.
Unlocker displays the locked files and their respective paths
Step 4: Unlock locked files
Just click Unlock to unlock the selected file or click Unlock All to unlock all files.
Latest Unlocker updates
- Improved installer for both 32-bit and 64-bit devices.
- Small bug fixes in memory and operation.
- Full additional options for the Delta toolbar.
- New feature: The software can now deeply erase directory architecture and long path errors.
- UI improvements include a progress bar when deleting large folders, fixing all references to previous webs in the UI.
- Fixed bug with deep paths in older versions.
- Fix bug check update matching with new web Unlocker.
- Fixed 64-bit installer reference to current helper tool.
- Add full options for Bing or Quickstores toolbar depending on location.
- Adds complete support for 64-bit operating systems with registered drivers.
- Additional interface language.
- Improve operational efficiency.
- UI upgrade: The locked DLL shows up as a DLL instead of a number.
- Fix a different display error when in fact they are the same on the UI.
- Shortcut options eBay, toolbar Bing or Quickstores depending on location.