For people using “heavy” machines, it is a pain to wait long and long to copy high quality movies of GB between hard drives. CopyHandler will be the perfect tool to help with this boring “work”.
CopyHandler’s most prominent function, according to the ad, is “Speed up copy, move files up to 7 times”, And a bunch of other handy features like pause, resume or start the copy over from scratch.
Copy Handler main screen 1.44
The main feature of Copy Handler
- Full control over copy and scroll operations through the following functions: pause, resume, restart and cancel.
- Faster than Windows default copy (especially in older versions like Windows XP).
- Does not increase Windows cache with files used only once.
- Fully configurable with more than 60 configuration options, from language settings, automatically resume copying if an error, shutting down the system after copying is complete … to very detailed and technical (such as: depending stream copy / move tweaks; buffer size; thread priority, …) end with audio on the specific event.
Copy Handler’s Task Edit Window 1.44
- Multilingual support – full support for English and Polish, partial support for more languages thanks to user contributions.
- Detailed statistics on copy / move operations (current file, buffer size, priority, progress by size, quantity and overall, status, current and average speed, elapsed time, estimated …).
- Automatically resume all unfinished operations after system reboot.
- Queue support – run one or more concurrent operations in a specific order.
- Integration with Windows Explorer – adds additional commands to folder context menus and drag and drop menus.