You are probably familiar with popular file compression programs such as Winrar good WinzipBut you’ve probably never heard of it PeaZip 7.4.0, one of the five most powerful file compression tools in the world today.
Download PeaZip – A multifunctional compression and decompression tool.
PeaZip supports many popular compression formats such as: 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, * PAQ, PEA, QUAD / BALZ, TAR, UPX, ZIP, ARC. Therefore, you can freely choose the compression format to compress your data to suit the sharing and using data. So please download PeaZip to support compression and decompression of data fast.
Some outstanding features of PeaZip
- Open and unzip over 150 popular archive formats: ACE, ARJ, CAB, DMG, ISO, LHA, RAR, UDF, ZIPX …
- Can create and convert between many different file formats: 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, * PAQ, PEA, QUAD / BALZ, TAR, UPX, WIM, XZ and ZIP.
- Easy to use based on intuitive user interface.
- Basic drag and drop support.
- Integrated file encryption mechanism, create password management … and many other advanced features.
- Multilingual interface: available in 29 different languages.
Download the latest PeaZip
- Introducing a brand new GUI and enhanced handling of 7Z, ARC, RAR and ZIPX archives.
- Allows to use faster file compression algorithms in 7Z formats: Brotli, Fast-LZMA2, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5 and Zstandard. Much faster compression speed than Deflate and higher efficiency.
- RAR archives support full read-write by PeaZip if there is Rar.exe in the system; allows updating, editing, renaming and deleting files in existing RAR archives and many other options (set comment, lock, encrypt the header, set recovery percentage).
- ZipX archives are editable, using the .zipx extension when creating non-Deflate .zip archives.
- Support ARC and RAR file editing, recover data even when files cannot be opened.
- Total 210 file extensions are managed by PeaZip.
- Interface support for more than 30 languages.
- Backend: Zstd 1.4.5.
- Code: Bug fixes and progress bar improvements to work correctly for many tasks.
- File manager:
- Fixed folder classification error, now the folder is always grouped before the file.
- Improved customization of the background, windows, toolbar colors.
- New Graphite, Mocha, Senape wallpapers with neutral nuances (cross platform limit). System-related widgets are not affected by the background color as the software does not ignore native drawing methods at software deployment.
- Limitations on Windows 10: Dark mode colors are not transferred from the system to the application because the solution may use high-contrast wallpapers, uniform color transmission with the Dark Mode interface, until The complete API is available to programmers.
- Extract and archive
- Added support for the .zstd extension used in cpo compressed at the new rpm installer.
- Update online resource link to https field.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- File manager
- Requires authentication before adding, renaming / moving files inside the archive if there is an item with the same name.
- Files / folders added to the current archive are now added to the currently browsed directory.
- “Open as archive” is now the standard task for opening unknown file types on PeaZip, consistent with other file archives.
- PeaZip now supports editing files in archives.
- Automatically requires updating of known archive types when temporarily modifying preview files.
- Automatically turn off sync in General> Auto update modified files in archives option.
- Manually synchronize archive data from the More> Force update modified files in archives context menu.
- Extract and archive
- PeaZip displays the estimated time remaining for storage / extraction / test operations.
- Update to Pea 0.65
- Update to 7z 18.06
- Wolfgang Ehrhardt’s math library update.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Now users can convert images to Windows icon format (.ico).
- Fixed error of removing redundant categories in “Extract to new folder”.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some archive files from being opened on Unix systems.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect file count display when displaying archived contents in some cases.
Extract and compress
- Perform multiple archiving and compression tasks in a unified interface that makes it easier to hide, move, and resize the screen.
- Now users can turn off the preview of archive files, avoid data errors, even in the case of a system crash or be forced to set the Working path to the new option “None (no preview)”.
- Convert the command line -ext2full to -ext2main, to avoid duplicate similar functionality.
- Reduce the size of the PeaLauncher switch from a standalone installation to a PeaZip application.
Instructions for installing and using PeaZip
During installation, item Context menu -create links to most used functions in Context menu Please check all items Add to separate 7Z and two sub-commands are Add to separate ZIP; hit select more items Split file, Secure delete, [file] – Open with PeaZip, [folder] – Browse with PeaZip, item Extract here hit select Extract here (in new folder), hit select add Extract … and Kiểm TRA archive (s) to create the best convenience in the process of using the program. Then press next and re-type all items in the list that appears.
2. Compress files:
To compress the file, right-click on the file and select Add to separate .7Z to compress to .7Z or Add to separate .ZIP to compress in .ZIP format. Compressed in .7Z format for smaller archives.
3. Compress the appropriate size storage device:
If you choose to compress to save to a storage device, right-click on the file and select Add to separate archive (s), then enter Options then in the text box Single Volume On the right hand side, choose for yourself the type of device you want to include and Peazip will help shrink the compressed file size to the correct storage capacity of that device.
4. Create autorun file:
If you want to create a self-executing archive, right-click on the file and select Add to separate archive (s), then click on the ▼ icon next to the button and select Self-extracting Then press the button again and you’re done. Apart from autorun file compression – you can also choose other commands to create compressed files in other formats (.ARC, .PEA, …) you want. Although these formats produce smaller files, they are also more difficult to open if you give them to others. In addition, you can encrypt the data inside to prevent outsiders from using it illegally. In the Encrypt line you choose the command Content and then add a password to protect the file after compression.
5. Cut file:
Other file compression programs just cut or compress files separately, not at the same time, so in those programs – to get smaller files, you have to cut the file first and then compress the file later. Meanwhile, Peazip gives you a powerful file cut + compress feature that works together so that your work is simple in half. To cut a file, you right-click on the file and then select Split file, then choose the size of the split file + compress you want to create and click the Split file button for the program to work.