AIDA64 6.25 – Is one computer utility Professional and reliable designed to identify and test nearly all components of your personal computer running Windows operating systems. Provides you with detailed information on all hardware and software, in addition, with modules built for testing and calibration can be further tested personal computer subsystems. Displays detailed information about all hardware and software installed on your system.
The main interface of the software to view the computer configuration AIDA64 Extreme
During system optimization, it provides essential system information and overclocking, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics to evaluate the effectiveness of people’s usage or other settings. CPU module benchmark and benchmark to measure actual system performance and compare it with previous status or other systems. Furthermore, AIDA 64 software, operating systems and security products translate into a comprehensive system diagnostic tool to provide more than 100 pages of information about your computer.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition System Monitoring Software
- CPU, RAM and hard drive benchmarks: can perform tests on stability, ability to meet the requirements of hardware systems when operating in many different modes.
Check the standard level of components in the Benchmark card
- Check the entire system: The AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded test module to bring the user’s computer to the maximum extent possible. Power consumption and radiated heat are carefully recorded to diagnose possible problems (applicable on hard drives, SSDs, OpenCL GPGPU video cards).
- There are modes to measure temperature, power consumption and cooling: Can support more than 250 different sensors, sensors such as case fans, cooling fans, radiators … The collected results will be displayed on the system tray bar, OSD screen, gadgets desktop, Logitech G15 / G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD and Razer SwitchBlade LCD. Besides, the results are recorded and exported to a number of other supporting applications such as RivaTurner or Samurai. Added support for displaying warnings to users when detecting errors in the system, for example too high temperature, spike in power consumption, cooling device malfunction …
Installation of AIDA64 Extreme Edition is fast and simple. The computer’s composition information is divided into separate categories in tabs.
Details could be motherboard (e.g. CPU, chipset, BIOS), operating system (processors, drivers, DLL files), server, display, media, storage drives, devices, networks, software, etc.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition has a good response time, doesn’t consume a lot of system resources. If you need an app to delve deeper into your computer’s components, the AIDA64 Extreme Edition could be a good choice.
- Processor: Intel Pentium or higher.
- System memory: 32MB or more. CPU, FPU and standard memory require at least 128MB of system memory.
- Disk space: 20MB.
Limited in trial version:
- Duration: 30 days.
- Restrict access to certain hardware and software information.
- Notification screen.
Latest AIDA64 Extreme Edition update
AIDA64 Extreme Edition 6.25
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Renoir APU
- Fully optimized AIDA64 CPUID panels, Cache & Memory Benchmark, GPGPU Benchmark, System Stability Test, all processor cache, memory and processor benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Renoir desktop, APU mobile, using AVX2 commands , FMA3, AES-NI and SHA.
- Chipset details for the memory controllers and integrated bridging of AMD Zen 2 processors. PCI Express 4.0 controller & device support.
- Improved support for third-generation AMD Threadripper processors.
- Preliminary support for Ryzen 4th Gen desktop CPUs.
- Fixed boot lock on systems with multiple CPU groups.
- Supports the latest hardware technologies
- Multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmarks, graphics processor, OpenGL and GPGPU insights, temperature monitoring and cooling fans for the latest GPUs: AMD Radeon Pro W5700, Radeon Pro WX 8200, Radeon RX 560 XT, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5300M, Radeon RX 5500 Series, Radeon RX 5600 XT series; nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, Tesla PG500-216, Tesla PG503-216.
- Aqua Computer Octo sensor support.
- Supports Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD.
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro display support.
- Benchmarks accelerate Intel Ice Lake processors.
Introduction video AIDA64 Extreme Edition system testing software