Blender 2.90 software is biased 3D graphic design, not only helps you to draw eye-catching works but also can be used to create epic 3D movies.
Blender – Download 3D design software
- CPU: 300 MHz (2 GHz CPU usage recommended).
- RAM: 128 MB (2 GHz RAM recommended).
- Display: 1024 x 768 16 colors (24-color 1920 x 1200 configuration is recommended).
- Graphics card OpenGL with 16MB RAM (128 MB RAM recommended).
Changes in versions Blender
Blender 2.83 LTS provides the performance and stability needed for large projects. New features include VR support, OpenVDB import, OptiX port noise removal and professional Cloth Brush, new physical element support.
- Supports importing and displaying with new Volume objects. Files can be created using Blender’s fluid simulation cache or through other software like Houdini.
- Using OpenXR, Blender now performs the first milestone in virtual reality support: scene inspection, walking around your scenes in a live VR environment in Blender.
- Cycles now support noise cancellation inside the viewing port using the NVIDIA OptiX ™ AI-Accelerated Denoiser as well as in the end result. Preview the displayed scene with great precision without image noise.
- Simulate physical elements using the brush itself with the new Sculpt Cloth.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Multi-View Render and Stereo 3D
- For visualization in stereoscopic effects.
- The feedbacks in Viewport for stereoscopic, converging and mass cameras.
- Movie camera setup mode Stereo camera.
- Render multiple views.
- Integrated with Compositor and Video Sequencer.
- The initial support when rendering with AMD GPUs.
- Additional New Light Portals to improve ambient light sampling.
- Performance enhancement and memory optimization.
- Animated Seed is integrated inside the application.
- Presentation mode New Mirror Ball for the images Panorama.
- Viewport: Depth of Field for higher displayed image quality than before.
- File Browser: Allows the ability to preview fonts and thumbnail sizes are also improved.
- Search buttons to select the object displayed with the icon eyedropper.
- Closing or opening multiple panels can be done by dragging and clicking.
- Regime Corrective Smooth allows smooth distortion.
- Decimate modifier improved.
- Increase operational efficiency when calculating Metaball.
- Options in the tool RIP classified.
- Feature Checker The option is now available to skip this step.
- Improved alignment and support options.
Sculpting / Painting
- Drawing mode Symmetry support for painting the textures in the frame 3D Viewport.
- Topology improved compared to before.
- Feature improvements Brush.
- Selection Use Placeholder allows automatic replacement of missing frames in image sequences.
- Supports storing multiple Proxies in a custom folder.
- Allows option to host proxies per piece or per project.
- Additional Dependency Graph and this feature will be developed in new sessions after 2.75a.
- Many new features in the Dependency Graph are updated to improve planned workflows.
- Action Editor supports many new features for fast unlinking and preventing errors inadvertently losing data.
- NLA: Naming based on the filtering of animated channels.
- Improve Grease Pencil.
- Rigging: Additional Armature Symmetrize and Fill Bones.
- Added delay parameter for smoother transitions between LODs.
- Support for transparent animations Material and World.
- Fixed bug in drawing shadow areas Sun Lamps.
- Mask improvement.
- Improve Python API with subclasses and new options.
- Fixed more than 40 bugs that appeared in previous versions.
- Additional API UI Previews for requesting display of image files in the UI as custom icons.
- Add widgets Add Mesh Extra Objects.
- Support rewrite function Align Nodes. Nodes are distributed evenly and consistently.
- Export Collada allows customization.
- Pythons have been improved to provide better multi-threaded access to scripts.
Additional many other features
- Format OpenEXR has been enhanced to be able to convert to the format Dreamworks DWA and B44 codec.
- Divide the settings by Viewport and Render.
- Support for better display and metadata.
- Attach metadata to the rendered image sets.
- Metadata can be displayed in Image Editor, Sequencer and Movie Clip Editor without affecting the images rendered using the feature Stamp.