Bandicam is a powerful screen recording application that helps users to record all activities happening on the computer, record video games, create presentations, tutorials or record high quality video chats. Copy Latest Bandicam 4.6.3 This gives you a modern flat interface with many superior features than the old Bandicam.
Display Bandicam when recording Minecraft game screen
Download Bandicam – Professional gaming video recording software
In addition to the scaled file size is often a lot smaller than other similar products, Bandicam also uses very little CPU resources. Bandicam Also supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML, so the maximum size for the clip is unlimited as long as the HDD is available.
With Bandicam, users will easily record an area on a computer screen or on a program using DirectX / OpenGL graphic technology. It will help you to perform a video recording process with a high compression ratio while keeping the same quality as the original, while also providing much higher performance than other programs that offer similar functionality. .
Bandicam can create videos with high quality but extremely small size. With the length of the video can be up to 24 hours, the video resolution to 3840×2160.
In addition to using Bandicam for screen video recording, then you have the choice Camtasia Studio for high quality screen recording, if you are looking for a compact video recording program, you can choose FastStone Capture. However, FastStone Capture can not record offline video games like Bandicam, but can record webgame video, video clip is very clear, but simple to use.
The free version of Bandicam has inserted the logo Bandicam in the video, if you don’t like this you can use Icecream Screen Recorder, with full features like Bandicam but not inserted logo.
The main feature of the software Bandicam Screen Recorder
Select the region and record the movie
Select the screen area you want to record, and then start recording immediately.
Draw in real time
Draw and sketch on video or screenshots in real time.
Add overlay webcam
Add your own webcam video to the video you are recording.
Mix the voice
Mix the voice in the video being recorded.
Add logo to video
Place your own logo image on the video to let viewers know who created it.
You can add mouse click effects and animations while recording.
Record videos of games and online videos
Screen recording mode setting includes the front camera of Bandicam
- Record WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim and Windows programs
- Supports MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codecs
- Supports PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codecs
- AVI video format support
- Supports VBR mode and MPEG-1 video codec
Improve video recording performance by hardware acceleration
- Bandicam provides H.264 encoder for hardware acceleration
- Supports Nvidia CUDA H.264 encoder
- Supports Intel Quick Sync H.264 video
Capture favorite images in games and online videos
Bandicam’s excellent screen capture mode
- Supported image formats: BMP, PNG and JPEG
- Continuous shooting mode
- Frame frequency control
Compare differences between registered and unregistered Bandicam versions
Latest Bandicam update
- Improved interface select audio equipment (Main audio device is separated into a speaker and microphone).
- Improve drawing performance with pen and highlighter in Drawing mode.
- Bandicam does not run on Windows Vista since version 4.6.1.
- Fix some other small bugs.
- Intel Quick Sync Video encoder stability improvements. (Bandicam encountered an audio / video sync error or stopped working when using the Intel Quick Sync Video encoder on some computers).
- The video recording control bar in screen mode will hide as soon as you start recording.
- The video recording control bar in screen mode is displayed again when the movie recording session is paused.
- Improved the Select a recording area function in Screen Recording Mode.
- Add the Always show control bar option to the Full Screen screen selection menu.
- Remove the 480×268 and 480×360 options in Rectangle under the screen selection menu.
- Fix 1 error:
- Click sound effects do not work in the effect preview window in some cases.
- Afterimage is displayed in the recorded video when Chroma key preview is activated.
- The Failed to initialize codec error occurs at a resolution of 192×128 or less while using an AMD VCE / VCN HEVC encoder.
- Fixed many other bugs.
Bandicam 4.6.1 (July 9, 2020)
1. Bandicam currently supports AMD VCE / VCN HEVC encoders.
2. Intel Quick Sync Video Encoder Update.
3. Improved HEVC encoder stability.
4. Improved compatibility.
5. Error correction:
- Undo / Redo delete function does not work properly in Screen recording mode.
- Many command line parameters are not working properly. For example: bdcam.exe / nosplash / record
- Some other small bugs.
1. License management has been updated.
- Improved license management protocol.
- Shows the license number and the annual license expiration date.
2. Add the function to open help page if license registration is not successful.
3. Add the function to open the download page if Bandicam needs to be reinstalled.
4. Bug fixes:
- Some Vulkan games cannot be launched while Bandicam is installed.
- The file cannot be created when a special character is included in the scheduled record.
- The OK button in the “No Audio Recorder” message does not work.
- The magnifying glass function does not work properly while selecting recording area under certain conditions.
- The drawing tools window is displayed even when the recording mode is not selected.
- Some other small bugs.
- Improved audio / video synchronization.
- Improved mouse click effects and mouse highlighting.
- Reduce shutter sound when taking pictures.
- The menu bar with full screen recording will not appear at startup if the ‘Start Bandicam minimized to tray’ option is checked.
- Intel Quick Sync Video (H264) encoder does not work properly.
- The ‘Failed to create file’ error occurs when the ‘Start full-screen recording on Bandicam startup’ option is checked and the output folder is located in the NAS storage directory.
- Output directory cannot be set up in Windows 7 or later.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Review – Review of Bandicam
Bandicam is a lightweight video recording tool, whose main feature is to record on-screen activities in a video file. It is especially useful when users want to show off their gaming skills, guide tips on the computer.
Simple interface of Bandicam It might make you think that it doesn’t have many powerful features, but it actually seems the opposite. Bandicam gives users useful features with the simplest possible operations, helping you easily perform your work without having to waste time with complicated manipulations.
English interface of Bandicam video recording application
Bandicam supports the Vietnamese interface, but if you pay close attention you will notice that in the Vietnamese interface, the FPS card is hidden. In section General (Establish), you can choose the folder to save the recorded video, attach Bandicam’s window at the top of the screen, minimize Bandicam to the system tray or launch the application with Windows.
You can also turn on and off auto-complete recording, or set maximum duration and size for video files. Settings for action after recording include: do nothing, start a new recording, stop recording and exit the application, shut down the computer.
Several options after recording screen
In Video tab you can set shortcut to record and stop recording, show mouse pointer and add effect click, click Setting to select the color for the left, right click effect. Also in this tab you can choose the video format as AVI or MP4 by clicking Setting.
Select color effect for left mouse, right mouse
Choose the video format when recording with Bandicam
Not only video recording you can also take screenshots. In the card PictureThere are a number of options such as keyboard shortcuts, continuous shooting time, cursor display, enable audio while shooting, and image formats. This screen capture feature is useful when you want to animate.
Going back to Bandicam’s main feature is screen recording. You have two recording modes: game play and screen recording.
When selecting a screen recording mode you can choose full screen or set a frame to record only part of the screen. If the video is about tricks and manipulations, you can choose to show the mouse pointer, add a click effect to highlight the mouse movements on the screen. After you are done setting up, you click on the screen recording mode, then click the recording icon to start recording. Record actions and happenings on the screen without even realizing its appearance.
Steps to start recording video
In some cases when the computer is running too many applications, the video image may lag slightly, but most of the video quality is quite good and clear.
For game recording mode, you click the gamer icon on the screen, and select record. When testing game shooting City Island 3 on Windows 8.1Bandicam captures exactly what happens while gaming, with no lag or lag. The sound of the game is also recorded authentically and accurately.
In addition to the mouse effect, you can use the pen icon while rotating to draw, paint on the screen, or erase the mistyped parts with the eraser icon. This feature helps you to attract users’ attention to important points.
Use the inner brush Bandicam
Though after the video is finished, in the card Output do you see the editing feature, but to do this you need to download another third tool, Bandicut. With section UploadYou can share the recorded video to the page Vimeo. Unfortunately the app doesn’t connect to YouTube.
Option to upload videos to Vimeo
Another thing worth complaining is that the watermark “www.Bandicam.com” will be inserted into the video, you can also only record videos up to 10 minutes in length if using the free version.
After trying out some video recorder, Bandicam still the app I like best, it’s very light, the 1080p output quality is incredibly crisp. Especially the sound part, very clear, authentic, does not collect outside noises.
If only for entertainment purposes, to share knowledge, this watermark does not affect your video much. With the quality and features that Bandicam provides is enough to meet the basic requirements of the user. As a video recording application, Bandicam has done its job well, if you want to have more features to edit, cut and merge videos after recording you can use. Windows Movie Maker or more versatile recording software Camtasia Studio.