AOMEI Backupper is a powerful backup software that not only provides users with the ability to back up drives and partitions, but also to back up boot sectors and system files. This is the software that provides the most powerful utilities that professional users need.
AOMEI Backupper has an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface that helps you backup your data quickly. The tool provides users with a full range of backup options to choose from according to their needs.
Besides, AOMEI Backupper also offers many other features to accommodate your needs, such as the option to encrypt or decrypt documents you back up. It also allows you to recover individual files or folders, or entire drives. AOMEI Backupper does not support automatic backup users, so you have to back it up manually.
The main feature of AOMEI Backupper
To avoid data loss, users need to back up data on a regular basis. AOMEI Backupper will provide features to keep your data safe.
- System backup: With just one click, you can back up all system drive data, including file system and installed applications, without interrupting the running system.
- Drive backup: Backup your hard disk, including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB drive, and other storage devices.
- Partition backup: If you only want to save the partition but not the entire hard disk later, this feature will be the perfect choice for you. With this feature, you can backup one or more partitions to an image file.
When your computer has some problems, such as system failure, virus attack, accidental file deletion, using the backup created earlier, you can restore return to normal status as before or get back lost data.
- System recovery: This feature helps you to easily and quickly restore the system partition, ensuring the system can boot after the restore process is completed.
- Recover partitions and drives: AOMEI Backupper is the reliable tool to restore an entire hard drive or partition to the original.
- Selecting files to restore: Choose to restore files and folders from a backup image file without restoring the entire backup.
In addition to the backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning users. If you have to upgrade your hard drive or replace the old one, migrate to a new one, this feature will make your work more convenient.
- Disk cloning: Copies one hard drive directly to another without creating image file. The program will allow you to resize partitions during cloning, and supports cloning small drives to large drives, as well as cloning traditional hard drives to SSDs.
- Partition clone: Directly make a copy of the exact partition and move it to another partition.
- Incremental backup and other backup: Rely on a full copy, the software supports creating incremental backups or other backups to save storage time and space.
- Encryption and compression: You can set a password for each backup to avoid unauthorized access. During backup, define a leading compression algorithm to compress image files and save disk space.
- Browse and inspect image files: Check the data integrity of the image file to make sure the backups are successfully restored. Mount the image files to a virtual partition so you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment backups and split backup files: Add comments to the backup so you can further define and clarify what the backup contains. Function Splitting Backups You can split backup image files into appropriate sizes to fit the storage media.
- Create boot media: You can create boot media (such as CD or USB media) to restore the system drive in case Windows cannot boot.
Support storage device
- Supports most Windows recognized storage devices, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB (external hard drive), hardware RAID (except network storage devices).
Update in new version
- Allow users to provide feedback to improve the backup process.
- Users can configure IP, subnet, gateway, DNS to access shared directory or access NAS.
- Fix errors creating boot media files.
- Planned backup feature (Schedule Backup): This software supports users to backup the system and data according to a certain schedule. The time modes include daily backup, weekly backup or monthly backup.
- Backup to NAS: To backup to this device, you must choose the path for the destination backup folder Network Attached Storage (NAS). This feature allows you to backup data quickly and conveniently. Users in the same organization can share backup information through the NAS.
- Support start with UEFI and terrain drive format GPT: AOMEI Backupper supports backing up fragments of GPT drives. At the same time, this software also supports booting using UEFI.
- Support Dynamic Volumes Disk: This allows users to manage the hard drive more flexibly than with normal tools. At the same time, users can set up RAID directly without the need for a RAID hard drive controller. AOMEI Backupper also supports backing up portions of hard drives and data using different types of dynamic volumes: Simple, Spanned, Stripped, Mirrored and Raid-5.
- Network boot CD support: This software supports backup, directory sharing and restoring from network shares in a bootable CD environment.
- Support CD boot drivers: AOMEI Backupper allows you to add drivers when creating a boot CD for Windows PE.
AOMEI Backupper Standard 4.5.6
- Automatically back up data from the USB drive when connecting it to the computer.
AOMEI Backupper Standard 4.5.2
- Support creating shortcuts to quickly perform tasks.
- Support sending SMS notification after backup.
- Optimize some software reminder information.
- Fix file backup error Outlook Data (.pst) and Offline Outlook Data (.ost).
- Fix folder backup error OneDrive failure.
- Fixed a bug with the same name as network nodes.
- Fix the problem of losing network nodes with the same IP address for unknown reasons.
- Fix the query to enter username and password after adding network nodes by means of hostname.
- Fix registry prompt after repeated error.
- Fix some recovery errors.
- Fix some sync and backup issues.