Angry IP scanner 3.7.2 is a utility that scans Port and scans IP addresses very quickly, free for Windows computers.
What is Angry IP Scanner?
Network software Angry IP scanner Full Supports scanning of IP addresses in any range as well as port related scanning. This is a compact, cross-platform IP scanning software. No complicated and time consuming installation required, you can freely copy and use Scan IP – Angry IP scanner anywhere.
Instructions for using Angry IP scanner
Angry IP scanner will ping each IP address to check it is alive or not, then process the hostname, determine the MAC address, scan the port and more. All collected data for each host will be expanded by plugin installed.
Angry IP scanner interface on Windows 10
Angry IP scanner There are also some other useful features such as NetBIOS information (computer name, workgroup name, last Windows user login), IP address range, web server detection, custom Opener …
IP scan result will be saved to CSV, TXT, XML file or IP-Port list. With the plugin’s support, Angry IP scanner can collect more information about scanned IPs. Anyone who writes Java code can write plugins and extensions to Angry IP scanner.
To speed up scanning, Angry IP scanner uses a multi-thread approach: each independent scan thread will be created separately for each IP address.
Angry IP Scanner also referred to as IPScan, is an open-source and cross-platform network scanning tool that is fast and easy to use. Download Angry IP Scanner to support scanning IP address, port and many other features. Angry IP Scanner is often chosen by network administrators and individual users, including small and medium businesses, banks or government organizations.
Update the latest Angry IP scanner
Angry IP Scanner 3.7.1
- Add the new Java integrated ping tool by default (InetAddress.isReachable ()), use ICMP if authorized, or return to TCP port 7.
- Fix escape string handling error in HTTP Sender
- Fix some errors on the Russian translation.
- Instead, Dagger by implementing a simpler DI. These plugins can now declare non-default functions to benefit from Dependency Injection.
Angry IP Scanner 3.7.0
- Use the latest NSIS to create installers, fix hijacking DLL errors.
- SWT updates for full 64-bit platforms.
- Update Chinese translation.
Angry IP Scanner 3.6.2
- New Launcher for Windows, respects the environment variables JAVA_HOME and PATH, so the software works with AdoptOpenJDK.
- Improved detection of JVM32 / 64bit in Windows installer.
Angry IP scanner 3.6.0
- Supports HTTP Proxy.
- Minimum requirements Java 8.
- Support for IPv6 testing.
- By default select the actual network interface when booting.
- Support to launch KDE & fix other minor bugs.
- Improved error messages in Windows Java detector.
- Update translation, add Simplified and Traditional Chinese language.