Aegisub 3.2.2 is a software to create subtitles for movies completely free. This is a fully automatic subtitle management tool, allowing users to plan jobs and perform automatic operations, without user intervention. With this feature, you can save a lot of time on daily operations.
Download Aegisub to quickly fix subtitles for movies.
If you are someone who regularly watches movies on computer, especially foreign movies, you are quite familiar with the subtitles in the movie. However, sometimes these subtitles also cause problems for the user. Common errors with subtitles such as font errors, formatting errors and rendering errors.
With such problems, Aegisub will help you to solve it quickly and simply. This subtitle editing tool provides the features needed to handle expert issues in the field.
Aegisub has a clear interface. You can edit or even create a completely new subtitle for the movie. Not only that, Aegisub also supports video and audio editing features, allowing users to handle problems that may be encountered when watching movies or listening to music. You can embed timeless subtitles into these videos.
Besides these features, Aegisub also comes with a subtitle style management tool, translation assistant, spell checker and caption quality sampler, video info display and timer. At the same time, the program also provides a detailed help menu that guides the user to use the program from the most basic steps.
Some of the main features of the software for creating subtitles Aegisub
- Supports Unicode decoders: UTF-7, UTF-8, UTF-16LE and UTF-16BE.
- Import subtitles with non-Unicode decoders from more than 30 character decoders, including Shift_JIS. This feature allows users to continue working on subtitle editing regardless of whether they use different system settings.
- Support downloading premium subtitle formats: Substation Alpha (.ass), Substation Alpha (.ssa), Subrip (.srt) and Plain-Text (.txt).
- Supports complete conversion of SRT file to ASS.
- Allows to perform multi-level undo.
- Supports powerful automation module using programming languages Lua to create a premium karaoke effect or add other subtitle editing operations.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Support font collection feature to collect all fonts used in a script into one folder.
- Open the video over Avisynth to preview subtitles with feature VSFilter.
- Aspect ratio overriding for variable videos.
- Supports multiple video frame rates via timecodes, including processing counts.
- Display video parameters when hovering over video and support video auto-positioning.
- Audio mode allows users to open files of any format DirectShow can decode, for example Wave, mp3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, AC3 …
- Supports powerful audio timers and playback modes, including karaoke support.
- Features and shortcuts to use to synchronize video / audio and subtitles easily.
- Move time by timeline or frame number.
- Supports advanced search and replace for common phrases (Regular Expression).
- Cut, copy, paste subtitles in TXT format for use in any text editing tools.
- Translation tool support to translate subtitles into another language.
- Style tool support to choose the right style for each subtitle line.
- Style management tools allow users to categorize subtitle styles for different projects.
- Directional Keyframe to find boundaries between scenes.
- Some other advanced subtitle adjustments such as selecting timing mode or combining subtitles after OCR scanning.
- Emphasizes the subtitles displayed on the current video frame.
- Preview subtitle changes in real time by pressing a combination Ctrl + Enter.
- Supports keyboard shortcuts to adjust bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, change font or font color.
- Support specific user guide.