Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 is the latest version in the suite Graphic designing software developed by Adobe. Download Photoshop CC 2020, you will have the opportunity to experience the interface, features and many new experiences in a modern photo editing program.
You can create anything you think when you load it Photoshop CCThe world’s best, photo design app. Create and enhance 3D photos, illustrations or drawings. Web design with mobile application. Video editing, real-life painting and more. It is everything you need to make your ideas come true.
Photoshop brings the world of perfect creativity
Millions of designers, photographers, and artists worldwide are using Photoshop to make the impossible possible.
Software that designs everything for everyone
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, memorable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the world of design in motion. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even a beginner can do something great.
Breathtaking work creation
Whether you’re looking for basic or fully transformed photo editing, Photoshop has it. The software provides a complete set of professional photo editing tools, turning your photos into works of art. From adjusting, cropping, moving objects, retouching, to restoring old photos. Let’s play with colors, effects … to make the ordinary look extraordinary.
Powerful Paintbrush set
Design original illustrations, turn photos into paintings or create your own digital masterpiece. Create 3D artwork that you can add effects to or print. Enhance your work with unique textures and eye-catching effects. Paint with smooth brush strokes and curves with the Advanced Brush, which works quickly, exactly as you want.
Minimum system requirements to use Adobe Photoshop
- Processor: Intel or AMD 64-bit, 2GHz or higher.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit),
Microsoft Windows 10 10/2018 (64-bit) updates v1809 and above.
- RAM: 2GB or more (8GB recommended).
- Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 equivalent; NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 or Quadro T1000 is recommended.
- Hard drive space: 3.1GB for installation (can not be installed on the disk set using case sensitive file system).
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 at 100% with 16-bit color and 512MB or more for dedicated VRAM, 2GB recommended.
- OpenGL 2.0
- Connect to the Internet for registration, product activation and access to other online services.
- Tools edit photo This is no longer supported in 32-bit version.
- Windows 10 versions 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709 and 1803 are not supported.
- Disable 3D features on computers less than 512 VRAM.
Download the latest Photoshop 2020
Document storage in the cloud
With the advent of Photoshop on iPadNow users can use documents via the cloud to work across the platform from desktop to iPad. Documents are saved in the Adobe “cloud” as you work.
Saving your creation as a document in the cloud gives you the following exclusive benefits:
- Seamless file access across devices.
- Use one file in all Adobe products.
- Update files continuously and safely.
- Work offline.
Improved previous settings
Explore an easy collection of new textures, gradients, patterns, shapes and styles. Presets are now more intuitive so they’re more convenient to use and easier to organize.
From the menu bar, go to Window> Swatches, Gradients, Patterns, Shapes or Styles. You will now have:
- New modern default presets like gradient, pattern, shape, style.
- The panels are dedicated to gradients, patterns, and shapes.
- The feature manages presets by sorting them into groups. Just drag and move them to reorder and reorder in panels.
- Drag gradients, textures, patterns, and effects from the Presets panel onto the canvas.
- The preview on the canvas as you click through the presets to try out different styles.
You can still access familiar old settings by turning on the Legacy Presets option in the context menu.
New object selection tool
Use the new Object Selection tool to better automate complex selections. Just define an area and Photoshop does the rest.
You can access the Object Selection tool in the following places:
- On the main Application Tools panel in Photoshop, are in the same group as the tool Quick Selection and Magic Wand.
- From the table Tools in the workspace Select And Mask.
Consistent conversion behavior
Convert any number of layers (layers) without using keys
Shift. Photoshop 2020 has changed and improved the following transformation behavior:
- The default transform behavior is now scaled proportionally for all class and object types, denoted by a button. Maintain Aspect Ratio (icon Link) is in status ON in the bar Options.
- To change the default transformation behavior to non-scaling, just click on the button Maintain Aspect Ratio let it move on OFF.
ShiftWhen pressed, it acts as a “switch” for the button Maintain Aspect Ratio. If the button Maintain Aspect Ratio are ON, Press
Shiftto convert it to OFF.
- Photoshop now remembers the most recent transformation setting – scaled or not – that will be the default transformation behavior the next time you start using Photoshop.
If you want to revert to the old transform tasks, from the menu bar, select Edit> Preferences> General, then choose Legacy Free Transform.
Properties table improvements
Find more essential controls right in the center. Easily change document settings, access all type layer settings, and conveniently use Quick Actions.
Convert Smart Object to layer
Easily convert Smart Objects back into component layers for finer design refinement – all at the same place, without having to switch between multiple document windows. Here’s how to do it:
- Right click> Click Control > Smart Object, then choose Convert To Layers from the context menu.
- In the menu bar, select Layers> Smart Objects> Convert To Layers.
Advanced Transform Warp
Customize the Wrap tool even more. Add control points anywhere or divide the image with a custom grid system to convert the work to larger intersections or selections. With the Wrap tool, you can now:
- New options for preset cell sizes: 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5.
- Create custom-sized cells.
- Add gridlines and anchor points.
- Delete the grid cells.
- Select and drag multiple anchor points.
- Undo each step of editing a Wrap.
To try this tool, select Edit> Transform> Warp.
- Style Generator for OpenType fonts
- Enhanced content-based filling.
- 32-bit adjustment layers for Brightness / Contrast and Curves
- Check out Photoshop’s new features right in the app.
- New keyboard shortcuts:
- Use the key
~(under ESC) to switch between drawing and deleting on the same brush tip.
- In the Layers version, Alt + click on a layer to zoom the content on it.
- Use the key
Rotate the brush tip with the left & right arrow keys:
←rotate the brush tip 1 degree counter-clockwise.
→rotate the brush tip 1 degree clockwise.
- Shift +
←rotate the brush tip 15 degrees counter-clockwise.
- Shift +
→rotate the brush tip 15 degrees clockwise.
- Supports GIF animations.
- Improved performance of New Document dialog, Len Blur, tab Documents.
- Track Smart Object and Layer Comp.
- World-Ready Layout text tool option.
- The configuration setting automatically displays the home screen.
- Adobe Asset Link 1.1 is now available in Creative Cloud for enterprise customers and AEM Assets.
Adobe Photoshop 21.1.1
Adobe Photoshop’s March update has fixed the following errors:
- Fix security errors.
- Right-click on the Paths panel and Channels are not visible in the context menu.
- Lighting Effects – Lighting Effects does not work and show black when Show Transform Controls is activated.
- Zoom shortcut does not work to resize floating document window.
- Move the opacity slider for the layer that does not update the canvas until the mouse button is released.
- Select & Mask workspace shortcuts don’t work when loading custom shortcuts.
- Error running save action on current file.
- Alt-click / Option-click pivot point transformation setting is not working correctly.
- Cloning a small document into a larger document doesn’t work correctly.
- Cannot open tiff file from ACDSee or Faststone.
- Error using the Type tool.
- Select keyframes for a duplicate layer choose the keyframe for the previous layer in the Timeline.
- Cannot copy / paste vector mask path to other clipping path.
- Error when using a Color Picker for a Solid Color Fill from an action.
Adobe Photoshop 21.1
Advanced Content-Aware Fill
Now users can repeat filling multiple image areas over and over without having to exit the active window Content-Aware Fill. After you have obtained the desired results for the selection in the image, click the button Apply New in the lower right corner to confirm changes and keep the workbook open. Use Lasso Tool or Polygonal Lasso Tool in the window Content-Aware Fill to make another area fill selection.
Additionally, you can now template source pixel from all layers visible in the document by selecting Sample All Layers new. Sampling Area Options shown in the table Content-Aware Fill on the right side of the workspace.
To try out the new option, open the photo and select the fill area. Next choose Edit> Content-Aware Fill.
Improved Lens Blur quality
The new Lens Blur algorithm now uses a computer graphics card (GPU) to create blurred edges on the subject in front of the focal plane, create more realistic bokeh images, color processing corrections for CMYK and LAB modes, highlight more colors in your photo.
To activate the graphics processor in Photoshop, select Edit> Preferences> Performance> Use Graphics Processor in Preferences.
Improve the performance
Photoshop’s user interface is now more responsive to mouse movements and stylus. You’ll see smoother pan and zoom speeds in the document. Increasing input response, you also see improvements in many other UI interactions, especially with regard to more convenient drawing or detailing.