Adobe AIR allows developers to bundle the same code into native apps for Windows, Mac OS, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet and other Android devices to bring up the app stores for over 500 million device. In other words Adobe AIR allows native application development for multiple platforms with a single code.
Install Adobe AIR web application development tool on Windows
The one-time coding and use for multiple operating systems, multiple models is becoming the trend of the application development industry when the big guys are Google, Facebook has provided tools that make it easier for developers to fulfill this desire. If you want you can consult more Xamarin by Google, React Native by Facebook.
Catch this trend Adobe AIR from a pure online application development tool has also added native app development support with a lot of changes that you can refer to below.
The main feature of Adobe AIR
Provides impressive quality games
- 3D display: Build 2D, 3D games with stunning, brilliant for browser, iOS, Android. Uses a fully accelerated GPU rendering engine, leveraging the power of OpenGL and DirectX graphics.
- At the same time: Create more flexible, high-performing content and games using ActionScripts and ByteArray. Share memory and machine resources by offloading tasks running in the background.
- Ability of extension: With Adobe AIR developers can call native code, code written for specific platforms using the native AIR extension. The free root library available in Adobe Game Developer Tools makes the job even easier.
Create awesome multimedia products
- Video in HD quality: Play high quality HD video with standard codecs like H.264, AAC and MP3. Utilize chipset and optimize GPU hardware on all platforms for best video performance.
- High quality service: Retain viewers with optimized video streaming, flexible bitrates, and a rich feature set. Support for a wide variety of streaming standards such as HDS, RTMP and video processing allows video content to be transferred efficiently and flexibly across different CDN networks and configurations.
- Content protection: Provides video content protection using Adobe Access, supports a wide range of business models including video on demand, live broadcast, rental, subscription and online sales.
Development of high performance applications
- Content Optimization: Deliver high-performance applications through the use of LZMA compression APIs, garbage collection APIs, texture compression support for Stage 3D, and more.
- Advanced rendering: Explore a new architecture for better 2D, 3D rendering performance, providing low-level Stage 3D APIs for advanced rendering in applications.
- Control bitmap: Provides smooth, interactive animations using high resolution bitmap support, bitmap caching, and asynchronous bitmap decoding.
Interface Adobe AIR when the installation is complete
Adobe AIR 3 is used to run web applications offline, increasing support for multiple storage devices, peer-to-peer networks (peer-to-peer) and UDP (User Diagram Protocol). Users can also open a document in the AIR app and performance is also improved. The software can run standalone programs (not in the same browser) or written with Adobe’s Flash technology.
Adobe Air 3 is used for applications including software uploaded by the user Tweetdeck Twitter, Facebook, and Buzz. According to the readers of the New York Times, AIR is in the list of most useful free software today.
Flash content, HMTL and PDF files can be combined into a single application with this software. Similarly, Flash, Flex, or AJAX professionals can take an existing application, re-edit it with AIR and run it on the desktop environment with ease.
Adobe Air support users to add more features with Adobe Air running real, graphics support, high resolution bitmap, internal expansion library, fixed execution, foreground camera application …
Summary, Adobe AIR is a reliable runtime that can be used to install applications developed with Adobe AIR SDK, providing a streamlined, compact, and free software deployment procedure.
Adobe AIR installation system required
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster, compatible with x86 or Intel Atom processor 1.6GHz
- RAM memory: 1GB
- Adobe AIR SDK