SplitCam is a useful application for those who desire to add more unique effects to your webcam to make video calls with your friends. In addition, it also provides the easiest way to split video captured from your webcam. With it, you can video chat with all your friends.
Some of the main features of Split Cam
Provide many unique effects
Cast video effects on your webcam in video chat and comfortably chat with friends.
Split video for use in many programs
Feel free to use your webcam in many applications without getting the error “webcam busy”.
Provide 3D Mask
Replace your body parts with a few 3D objects. Just imagine one head of an elephant or any other animal resting on your shoulder and repeating all the movements of your head. In addition, you can also apply some famous 3D movie effects like: Darth Vader.
Support many popular services
Download videos to popular services
SpliCam allows you to transfer live video to Livestream, Ustream, Justin.tv, TinyChat and other services with just a few clicks and using all the features of SplitCam.
Play HD video and support many different resolutions
You can record video from HD camera without affecting its quality. Select necessary resolution from the list, such as: 320×180, 320×240, 400×225, 400×300, 512×384, 640×360, 640×480, 800×600, 960×540, 1024×768, 1280×720, 1280×960, 1400×1050, 1600×900, 1600×1200, 1920×1080, 1920×1440, 2048×1536
Supports many different video streams
With SplitCam, you can capture video files, webcams, slideshows and all the activities on the screen.
Use IP Camera as a source
Connect to any IP camera and send it as a video source instead of using your webcam to video streaming and instant messaging services.
Select a video to record
You can record essential parts of the video using the keyboard and mouse pointer available.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4
- Processor speed: 2.8GHz
- RAM capacity: 2GB
Latest SplitCam updates
- Rotate the layer around the center: Select a layer, hover the mouse pointer over the layer in preview mode, you will see the rotation needle. Drag the handle around to rotate the layer. Hold Shift to fix the 45 degree rotation.
- Add the Settings command to the Text layer’s context menu, thereby setting the scrolling speed.
- Add a date effect to the Text layer.
- Add an audio layer with controls to Web-browser Source and IP-Camera Source.
- Add the current value to the Slider Controls.
- And many other new features.
- Update keyboard shortcuts, allows to use Ctrl with 1 action key.
- Update FFMPEG and NVIDIA libraries to the latest version.
- Change the layer Edit menu command to the Settings command.
- Fixed bugs related to microphone and audio devices.
- Hide the repeat scene button when no new scene is added.
- Fixed the size of the checkbox in the scene effects dialog box.
- Supports SSE2 for x86 version.
- Mixer services no longer support.
- Update program icons like Record.
- Adjust volume management and mute.
- Speed up transitions, open Quick Adjust dialog and update Histogram.
- And fix many other big and small bugs.