With the program ImTOO 3GP Video Converter you can convert almost all Mutimedia formats to standard AVI, 3GP, Mp3… format used for S60, S80,… phones using Symbian operating system.
The main working interface of 3GP Video Converter
Compared to the video conversion software other similar ones ImTOO 3GP Video Converter is evaluated to be more optimal because in addition to the ability to compress small data converted it also provides pre-visualization and can convert to other Mutimedia formats.
ImTOO 3GP Video Converter Used by enthusiasts of 3GP and BlackBerry mobile phones – now you can convert videos in almost any format even high definition (HD) to 3GP with ease! ImTOO 3GP Video Converter can convert AVI to 3GP, MPEG to 3GP and other formats like H.264 / AVC, MKV, DivX, XviD, RM, MP4, MOV, WMV, ASF, FLV to 3GP and vice versa.
Besides, ImTOO 3GP Video Converter can also convert different video formats to BlackBerry MP4, BlackBerry 3GP, BlackBerry AVI and BlackBerry AMR … as well as between audio formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC and OGG. Download ImTOO 3GP Video Converter for free and try the great features it offers!
The main function of ImTOO 3GP Video Converter
3GP video converter: Convert video to 3GP format (AVI to 3GP, MPEG to 3GP, MP4, MP4, WMV, H.264 / AVC, FLV to 3GP).
Convert 3GP to AVI / MPEG: Convert 3GP to MPEG and 3GP to AVI; convert 3GP to WMV, DivX, MP4, RM, MOV, XviD …
Convert video & audio to another format: Convert between audio and video formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, OGG.
Convert video to BlackBerry: Convert video to BlackBerry MP4, BlackBerry 3GP, BlackBerry AVI, BlackBerry AMR.
The main feature of ImTOO 3GP Video Converter
- Uses NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology for outstanding performance in 3GP video conversion.
- The output formats of this 3GP converter are classified into several different categories.
- Supports CD source management and decoding.
- Save time by converting multiple files at once with support for multithreading and batch conversion.
- Split a large file into several small files so you can play it on your device.
- ImTOO 3GP Video Converter allows you to convert a video according to its start time and duration.
- Convert files to multiple formats at the same time.
- Adjust general and advanced parameters, including bit rate, frame rate, sampe rate, codec, and quality.
- Allows you to run 3GP video converter in the background to save CPU resources.
- Preview videos, snap photos in movies, save them as jpg, png, gif or bmp.
- Built-in music player allows you to switch ratios between 4: 3 and 16: 9, and is also an independent music player.
- Pre-set apps to automatically exit, shut down, hibernate, or sleep your PC so you don’t have to wait until the task ends.
What’s new in ImTOO 3GP Video Converter
- Completely compatible iOS 10, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 9, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus.
- Fully support iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPad mini and iPad 4.
- Optimized GPU acceleration profile parameters.
- Supports profile parameters: Main, Baseline and High.
- Supports preset parameters: Ultrafast-Speed, Superfast – Superfast, Very fast – Very fast, Faster – Faster, Fast – Fast, Medium – Medium, Slow – Slow, Slower – Slower.
- Support for adding cover art when exporting video to M4A format.
- ACC decoding acceleration.
- Bug fixes.
- Uses multi-thread encoding technology to speed up video conversion in high resolution.
- Support lyrics for mp3 music.
- Supports metadata for mp4 and m4a.
- Supports AMD APP encryption technology
- Allows to fine tune the size of the music player.
- Switch the zoom mode between 4: 3 and 16: 9 ratios.
- Categorize configuration settings into different categories.
- Add powerful management features.
- Support decoding CD.
Configuration required using ImTOO 3GP Video Converter
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista / 7/8/10
- Processor: 1GHz or higher Intel / AMD processor
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended)
- 100MB free hard drive space for installation
- Graphics card: Super VGA resolution (800 × 600), 16-bit graphics card or higher